Of the latter kind, here are my top picks:
- Pre-pixaleted clothes for Reality TV shows
You know how some people’s t-shirts are pixelated on Reality TV shows? Here are some pre-pixelated t-shirts for you!
- The Ant Desk
Here’s a real ant farm that you use as your desk. Really.
- Pac-Man napkin holder with Ghost salt and pepper shakers
The title pretty much says it all. Simple, yet fun for Pac-Man lovers.
- Commemorative T-shirts for Fictional Events
How about a t-shirt for the Khan Con ’89? Or the 1st Annual Agoraphobics Parade (22nd Annual Attempt)?
- A building shaped like Godzilla
This would make a great tourist attraction for Tokyo.
- Paintings of descriptions of the paintings
Imagine a large painting that said “Untitled #6” 2007 David Friedman (b. 1974)…
- Fun with facial recognition
The Super Bowl Jumbotron could pick two people out of the crowd and show them side-by-side as a “Separated at Birth?” gimmick.
- “12”—a spinoff of “24” for kids
Kids are half the size of adults. 24 is for adults. Half of that is 12. Get it?
Use cute lolcats in your marketing campaign for lots of great lolcustomer lolacquisition!
- The Alien Stapler
H. R. Giger’s aliens are perfect for busting through skulls, bleeding acid, kicking ass… oh, and stapling documents.
- Breed a “Mickey” Mouse
This one’s kinda freaky, but it’s basically a “real” Mickey Mouse, sans the pants (though you could certainly add some pants).
- Celebrity middle finger coat hooks
Ever have the desire to hang your coat on Johnny Cash’s (or George W. Bush’s) middle finger?
Is this guy a genius or what?